General instructions and conditions
- Application must be filled through online process, choose any one course from the list.
- Before filling the application form, please read details given in the website to know about the Training Programme.
- A recent Passport size photograph should be affixed after taking the print out on the space provided in the application form.
- Self attested copies of supporting documents in respect of qualification, age, caste, Income should be attached along with the application form (attach a copy of Caste certificate)
- Applicant must fill his/her valid address while applying.
- Please fill the application form completely. Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected.
- Providing incorrect/false information will lead to cancellation of candidature or termination from training.
- Unsigned forms will be rejected.
- C-DAC’s decision regarding admission shall be final and binding on all candidates.
- Applicants under BPL only need to apply, need to attach the income certificate issued from the competent authority
- Hard copy of the duly filled application form along with necessary enclosures (as per the list provided) should be sent in sealed envelope with a caption of “Capacity Building in IT tools along with the district Name” and send to C-DAC GIST-PACE, Westend Center III, Survey No. 169/1, Aundh, Pune – 411 007.
- The application must reach C-DAC office on or before 15 September 2013 at 6 PM. C-DAC shall not be responsible for the postal delay or due to reasons beyond C-DAC’s control.
- Applicant should be a resident of India.
- Applicant should be between 20-35 Yrs years of age on the date of publication of advertisement (attach copy of School Living Certificate/Birth Certificate).
- Applicant should have be graduate from any recognized University (attach certificate & copy of mark sheets).
- Applicant should belong to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes only.
- Only for applicants from BPL category, i.e. Income below 3 lacs.
- C-DAC shall only bear the training cost. Any other cost incurred towards this training or in consequence thereof shall be borne by the applicant and will not be the liability of C-DAC.
- To receive the certificate from C-DAC, attendance, completion of assignments and examination is a must.
- Please do not make multiple registrations. If the candidate makes multiple registrations, then all the registrations may be rejected and candidate may not be allowed to appear for the course.
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the website as per the schedule.
- A wait list will be declared (if any) to fill up the seats after the admission deadline in the order of a candidate’s wait list number.
Selection criteria of Candidates:
- The online application need to be filled and submitted to C-DAC as per the submission dead line mentioned in the advertisement/Websites etc.
- Merit lists of eligible applicants by way of giving weight-age in minimum educational qualification, gender, BPL, unemployment or informal employment, knowledge of computer. The course wise merit list will be prepared in accordance with the following procedure: -
- Weight-age for performance in Graduation
Range 35% to 60% 2 Marks
Range 61% to 70% 4 Marks
Range 71% to 80% 6 Marks
Range 81% to 90% 8 Marks
Range 91% to 100% 10 Marks Max. 10 Marks
- Weight-age for performance in (10+2)
Range 50% to 60% 1 Marks
Range 61% to 100% 2 Marks Max. 2 Marks
- Weight-age for knowledge of computer- 2 Marks
(The weight-age is allowed to those applicants
who produce a certificate of having done a
computer course of duration 3 months from
an authorized body)
- Weight-age for unemployment/informal employment 2 Marks
- Weight-age for Gender (women) 2 Marks
- Below Poverty Line 2 Marks Total 20 Marks
(The candidate having the more marks (Out of 20 marks) shall be selected as trainees)
Click here to Apply Online
Click here to Reprint